The church is at its best when its people are committed to serving one another--and that's true of Waterford Community Church as well. We encourage everyone to be a part of a volunteer ministry because we want everyone to experience what it means to have God work in you and through you. Find a team you're interested serving on? Drop a note to the office and Pastor Mark Manzer will get back with you.
This team exists to see lost people come to Christ continually through the people and ministries of WCC.
- Grayson Outreach - Plan outreach efforts to Grayson Elementary
- Missions Team - Be a part of the global Missions Team
- Wednesday Café Ministry - Help host parents on Wednesday Night
- Little League Ambassador - Help plan outreach to the Little League
- Community Service Projects - Help plan service projects in area
This team exists to make sure that all aspects of Sunday experience work together to promote engagement and to assist people in experiencing God.
- Worship Team - have ability to sing or play an instrument (audition)
- Tech – proclaim, sound and lights
- Ushers, Greeters, Info Center, & Café
CONNECTIONS / ASSIMILATION
This team exists to follow up on guests and newer attenders with the purpose of connecting them to the church body and to service opportunities.
- Connection Café
- Discovery Classes
- Connections Team
This team exists to ensure proper communication with those who are a part of the church as well as to open new lines of communication with those outside the church with the intent of attracting those people to the church.
- Events Photographer / Videographer
- Social Media promotion
- Events promotion
This team exists to come along side and equip parents in raising their children in the instruction of the Lord, and to provide discipleship ministries for children and youth that evangelize and grow them in their faith.
- Faith Safari (Monkey Preschool, Giraffe Walkers, Nursery)
- Faith Mountain
- KidzLife Wednesday Program
- The ROCK Middle School Youth Group
- REACH High School Youth Group
This team exists to see each adult person grow to be a fruitful disciple of Jesus. It is about each one being committed to the three Greats of the Christian Faith; the Great Confession, the Great Commandment, and the Great Commission.
- Small Groups - Leader, Host, or Prayer Leader
- Life Classes - Teacher or Class Prayer Leader
- Discipleship Mentoring Groups
- Ladies Bible Study - Small Group Leader
OPERATIONS / ENVIRONMENTS
This team exists to maintain the building and properties in good condition so that the other ministries teams are supported in developing their ministries, and to see that the building is welcoming, inviting, and secure for all who may come.
- Properties Team
- Volunteer Maintenance projects
- Security Team